We have an opportunity for a PHP developer to work with our expanding, young and vibrant dev team in a far-from-corporate environment developing our proprietary client onboarding system. Veridate is a fast-growing and highly recognised FinTech company based in Hong Kong. We embrace technology, digitise and automate processes to provide our clients with a distinct and cost-effective competitive advantage. On top of qualifications we want to see a solid portfolio, personal projects, good work history, Github and any social media related to web development. This role would require an intermedia to skilled candidate from the start, however we welcome applications from candidates who are looking to work with us to develop their skills.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with designated vendors as part of the development team to design, code and implement our web application and system.
- Maintain and support the onboarding application.
- Follow all operational processes with regards to source code control, release and change processes.
- Secure and protect confidential data.
- Understand the business process as related to the onboarding application.
- Implement front end design from mockups
- Configure and assemble modular backend components
- A good understanding of Git best practice.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Highly self-motivated, willing to learn new skills and share knowledge with the team.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English; Cantonese and Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Knowing that Stack Overflow is your best friend 😉
- A good understanding of front-end dev tools like Gulp, SASS, LESS
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Laravel 4
- Experience working with Open Source projects like WordPress is preferred
- Cloud hosting management and concepts, e.g. AWS, Digital Ocean.
- Knowledge of Node.JS
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate. Should you be looking to be part of successful and growing company, where you can truly make a difference and advance your career, we would like to hear from you. Email CV to applyDownload PDF
We are an equal opportunities employer but prefer people who like to smile.
Send your LinkedIn, Portfolio, Github links to careers[ AT ]veridatefinancial.com