Veridate has an exciting opportunity for a budding Full Stack Developer to work with our dynamic and young team working on several projects to digitise and automate processes in the ‘client onboarding’ space. We are accelerating our services so be prepared to work in a high-impact environment to reflect and meet the business needs. We are based in Hong Kong and the applicant is required to have the relevant VISA to work here. This is a fantastic chance for you to grow with our company and continue to develop a rewarding career ahead and add significant value to our team.
• Collaborate with other developers, project managers, designers and Vendors to develop features for the the Veridate web application
• Code for cross-browser compatibility and responsiveness (desktop, tablet, phone).
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Follow operational processes with regards to source code control, release and change processes.
• Secure and protect confidential data.
• Understand customer’s workflows relating to their client onboarding processes.
• Implement front-end design from mockups.
• Configure and assemble modular backend features
• Write tidy code without repetition, following standards and efficiency.
• Continue learning and development of understanding the latest technical standards and best practices in interactive design and development.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field (or equivalent experience) desired but not necessary if portfolio is strong.
• Proficient in PHP/Laravel
• Expertise in source control and working with CI/CD pipelines.
• Excellent analytical approach and pro solution finding skills
• Have worked with microservices using Lambda, deploying with Serverless.
• have experience with NoSQL Development in AWS context using DynamoDB
• Know that Stack Overflow is your best friend
• Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop, Invision, and Sketch
• Competitive salary
• Equity scheme for dedicated staff.
We are an equal opportunities employer but prefer people who like to smile.
Send your LinkedIn, Portfolio, Github links to careers[ AT ]veridatefinancial.com